Project Coordinator will be in charge of assisting the Projects Manager in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Ensuring that highest quality standards are met
- Bachelor degree in any related field of study. Preferably Civil Engineering
- Three years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Must be bilingual (Arabic and English)
- A bachelor's degree in a related field of study (civil or architectural) and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
- PMP certificate
2-3 years’ experience
Job Location - Doha, Qatar
Company Industry Automotive
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Engineering
Employment Type --
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies - Unspecified
Career Level - Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 3Education
Civil Engineering or Architectural