The purpose of this role is to supervise the activities done by Treasury Operations team and perform all activities relates to Validation and authorization process.
• Verify deals received/input from/by dealers with trade confirmation (or equivalent) sent by Counterparty. Identify deals not captured by Treasury, or duplicates, or unauthorized deals and report to line manager, in addition to taking necessary corrective action. Ensures that all transaction concluded at Treasury unit are reconciled and settled on time without any error as per SoP
• Ensure SWIFT messages are prepared by sub-ordinates and SWIFT messages are released before cut-off times. At EOD, confirm deal numbers of all out-going payments with Dealers. Ensure FX Forward Points are inputted daily in Core Banking system
• Ensure Derivatives transactions are reviewed & settled and rates are updated for next Interest accrual period as per SOP. Ensure Month end & beginning activities viz. amortization & revaluation process is complete as per SoP & report to Finance
• Ensure all transaction confirmations are dispatched in a timely manner. Identify areas/process for improvement, document them and submit to line manager with action plan. A proactive approach is to be taken in identifying and utilizing internal resources with assistance taken from line manager only where applicable. Assist with UAT on process/system changes, or as required by internal policy.
• Monitor all incoming email and ensure all queries are responded same day. Ensure relevant SOP's and checklists are kept updated at all times. By means of selective checks, ensure that activities as documented in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and checklists are implemented and followed at all times. Provide timely responses on open Audit/RSA items, and take these to closure within agreed timeframe.
• Reconcile all related suspense/GL accounts in the required frequency and ensure that all receivables and payables are accounted for in the reconciliation statement. All counterparty holdings to be reconciled against CB books on the frequencies stated in the SOP/checklist. Support any ad-hoc requests from Line manager or from other areas of the bank.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business or equivalent.
Experience: At least 5 years relevant including team leading experience.
Job Location - Doha, Qatar
Company Industry - Human Resources
Company Type - Recruitment Agency
Job Role - Management
Monthly Salary Range - Unspecified
Number of Vacancies - Unspecified
Career Level - Mid Career